RE/MAX’s “Fit to Sell” series offers home tips and strategies for home sellers. As part of this series of posts on getting your home ready to sell, I’ll be highlighting the best checklists and ideas you can find in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document available here.
Furniture Placement and Lighting
Furniture placement and lighting can have a huge impact on how large and welcoming a room feels.
Furniture Placement & Lighting: Things to Think About
- How much furniture is in each room?
- How is your furniture placed?
- What size is your furniture?
- What condition is your furniture in?
- Do you need to rent or purchase new furniture?
- How much lighting do you have in each room?
- What condition are your permanent fixtures in?
Find more ideas and information on preparing your home for sale in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document.