RE/MAX’s “Fit to Sell” series offers home tips and strategies for home sellers. As part of this series of posts on getting your home ready to sell, I’ll be highlighting the best checklists and ideas you can find in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document available here.
Updates and Repairs
Make even the most minor repairs can boost your home’s impression on a potential buyers.
Updates and Repairs: Things to Think About
- What is your timeline and budget?
- What updates have you been putting off?
- What repairs are needed?
- Repair or replace even the smallest items
- What condition are your windows in?
- What condition are your permanent light fixtures in?
- What condition are your doors and trim in?
- Do you have any holes or cracks in your walls?
Find more ideas and information on preparing your home for sale in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document.