Summer’s finally here!
Ahhhhh summer in Northwest Ohio…. backyard barbeques, pool days, a day at the lake, not to mention weeks of excessive heat and outrageous storms….
Summer can be fun, but living as we do in the volatile Midwest weather means summer also brings extreme weather situations. This week, I’ll be featuring a series of articles on my Facebook page to help you prepare your home and your family for summer fun and summer weather. But you can get a head start on the summer preparations with the following tips:
- 7 Ways to Prepare for Summer
- Tornado & Severe Storm Know-How
- How to Protect Your Home Against Flooding
- 7 Tornado-Safe Room Designs
- “If My Home is Damaged by a Summer Storm, Will My Insurance Cover Repairs?”