RE/MAX’s “Fit to Sell” series offers home tips and strategies for home sellers. As part of this series of posts on getting your home ready to sell, I’ll be highlighting the best checklists and ideas you can find in the RE/MAX Checklist for Home Sellers document available here.
Tempt prospective buyers into viewing the interior of your home by maintaining an attractive exterior!
Curb Appeal: Things to Think About
- What major repairs are needed?
- What minor repairs are needed?
- Make a list of what needs done
- Sweep or shovel walkways, driveways, patio/deck (salt in the winter)
- Maintain front, back and side yards
- Place flowers or winter arrangements on your front porch and/or in front of the garage
- Remove all festive lights and decorations